Become a member to get priority and discount registration for our excellent programs when available.
Creative Thinking at School: Essential for Success in Life
Learn how creativity and academics go hand in hand, and how to spark the most advanced thinking at school.
Guilford County PAGE is pleased to present a FREE webinar for parents, educators and others interested in sparking creative thinking among K-12 gifted students in an academic setting.
What: Live Webinar: “Creative Thinking: The Key to Academic Depth”
Who: Hosted by Kathryn Haydon, Founder of Sparkitivity (www.sparkitivity.com) and co-author of Creativity for Everybody
Registration: Click on the preferred date listed above to go to the registration form. Advance registration is required.
Cost: FREE and open to the public.
Learn why creativity and academics go hand in hand to encourage the highest levels of thinking.
- Why doesn’t creative learning always thrive in school?
- How can you spot creativity in the classroom?
- How can you advocate for creativity at school and support your child’s teacher to teach creatively?
Participants will leave with:
- A clear understanding of how creativity and academics necessarily belong together.
- An awareness of typical roadblocks to creative thinking in school.
- A tool to help identify creative thinking in your child’s classroom.
- Resources to aid in advocacy for creative learning at school and to help teachers.