Whether you simply want to know more about how to help your gifted child succeed or you seek a network of people passionate about gifted education, Guilford County PAGE has you covered.
– Heather Tuggle, AG Teacher, Guilford County Schools
Parents, guardians, educators, and others interested in advancing academically gifted education in Guilford County, NC are invited to join Guilford County PAGE.
Are you interested in the well-being of gifted students?
Do you want a vibrant network of parents and educators?
Would you like to stay abreast of the latest research and resources?
Do you want to know more about how to navigate transitions in elementary, middle and high school?
Would you like to be among the first to know about special enrichment opportunities?
Becoming a member of Guilford County PAGE is a great opportunity for you to get connected and up to speed.
Guilford County PAGE Member benefits include invitations to general meetings and special programs, e-newsletters and other communications, and the right to vote and hold office. Annual memberships are for the traditional calendar school year (e.g., 2014 – 2015) and include the summer months.
Guilford County PAGE Members:
- Stay up-to-date on legislation, research and other issues affecting gifted education.
- Know about local, regional, and special programs that matter most.
- Get access to limited or special members-only events.
- Benefit from the chapter’s affiliation to the North Carolina Association for the Gifted & Talented (NCAGT).
- Take advantage of the proximity of the annual NCAGT Conference held in nearby Winston-Salem in February.
- Vote, hold office or volunteer in another capacity.
How to Join
- Complete our online membership form and follow the instructions to pay member dues securely using PayPal.
- Annual Family or Individual Membership: $15
- Annual Educator Membership: $5
PO Box 167
Oak Ridge, NC 27310
Please note: Membership dues are not tax-deductible. However, donations are tax-deductible so please also consider making a donation today through our home page.